Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Caw!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

So, I know that when I order something online, the most exciting part about getting it, is actually getting it. Not just having it, but getting it. Lately we've been getting a lot of packages in the mail. Christopher's birthday was last month, and Eleanore's birthday is coming up in about 11 days, so we've been getting knocks on our door by the mail man pretty regularly. Yesterday I got something from a friend back home, full of goodies for all of us. Not only did I feel super special, because I've really lost touch with this person, and because she wrapped everything individually in fluffy little tissue papers and ribbons. Yesterday while Elie Sue took her afternoon nap, I sat down to do some crafting, and packaging was my focus. Sure I get excited when I sell something, in fact yesterday I thought I sold something, and really the item had just expired, so I got excited for nothing. Anyways, I like selling things, but I really like packaging them. I put my creative thinking cap on, and the end result was this set of new mailers that I can't wait to put to use...

12 comments:

kim* August 6, 2008 at 11:18 AM  

I like your fresh colors with your cards.

Anonymous,  August 6, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

It is wonderful when you have so much going on !! Love it.
Yes, I loved making up that crown pattern...

saffron August 6, 2008 at 12:27 PM  

Really cute! That is a bummer when you think you had a sale, but was only expired.

::::Lula Boutique:::: August 6, 2008 at 2:34 PM  

Your cards are great! I've done that before too..Got excited because I thought I had a sale just to find it was an expired item! Hahah!

Rosebud Collection August 6, 2008 at 3:37 PM  

Cards are lovely..really nice..

Ravenswick August 7, 2008 at 4:28 AM  

I love those envelopes! Great colors in all of your things. I like using a lot of color in my work too.

Oh Mandie August 7, 2008 at 7:55 AM  

Your mailers are awesome! I love the little gem in the crows eye :-)

Hyla August 7, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

Hehe, I did the same thing yeterday, thought I sold something but really something just expired!!!

Hyla

melissa August 7, 2008 at 10:38 AM  

Your mailers are just so cool!

Melissa

Liz August 7, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

sweet papery goodness. I like your sweet envelopes!

Victoria August 7, 2008 at 7:59 PM  

These are great! I love the color and the sparkly bird eyes!

Diana August 7, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

Really, really love those envelopes!!! Could you make matching cards? Maybe you already have; I have to check your shop. Those would be perfect for me... not to rip off your style or anything.

I miss you, my sweetie rose. You ever feel like you're perpetually behind the eight ball? That's me. If I catch up on one front, I fall behind on seven others and then lose track. And my placenta brain: dreadful. I can't put two thoughts together to light a fire (or some other mixed metaphor).

Please tell me all about your pregnancy! I would love to hear about it. Your detailed ultrasound must be coming up! Are you excited? You're going to find out the gender, right? I am all tingly waiting to find out if my hunch is correct.

Sending love to you and the clan,
Di

Post a Comment