Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Eleanore picks a winner...

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I decided to do things a little bit different this time. Usually I use my trusty random number generator to determine a suck-day winner, but because this week we had so many entries, I decided to recruit Miss Eleanore Sue to draw names...

...Super blogger girl!! You've won!! For those of you that missed it, this weeks suck-day giveaway was a great one. Thank you to both
susanestellekwas, and daisycakessoap for sponsoring. And thank you to all who entered. Make sure to come back next week for another great, err... sucky, suck-day!!

(If you would like to sponsor a future suck-day giveaway, please email me, or convo me at my etsy shop. Thanks!)

2 comments:

Jen lleras October 23, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

Thanks Eleanore! your rock pumpkin!

I can't wait to send out my Halloween greetings and try on my balm!

thanks for a not so sucky Thursday!

Post a Comment