Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Get away from the computer day, revisited.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Today needs to be another day of productivity. Christopher had a 3.5 day weekend, and I really slacked off. The house is a mess. My crafts have been neglected. The dishes are stacked up next to the sink. There's nothing to eat. I can't stand it. I'm heating up some water for peppermint tea, and as soon as I've mixed it with chocolate, sugar, and rice milk, its going down the hatch and its off to work with me! My "get shit done" day last week was highly successful, and even though I have seemingly no energy right now, I'm sure after I've lit my caramel cappuccino candle and gotten my ass out of this wooden chair, I'll find some random motivation lurking behind my yawn.

Also, you guys, don't forget to scroll down an entry to enter the suck-day giveaway. Its a good one just in time for Halloween!

-"Bitches Get Shit Done", by RachelMckay, $15.00 (back off folks, this ones mine!)

14 comments:

magicbeanbuyer October 14, 2008 at 9:08 AM  

Hah, that's so funny, I love it!

Mrs.Kwitty October 14, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

LOL--good for you! Enjoy your day and gets lots of good things done, you will feel so much better for it!
Smiles, Kareb

LeaKarts October 14, 2008 at 11:31 AM  

I love your "get away from the computer day!" It inspires me to do the same :)

melissa October 14, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

too funny!
Tia, its alway fun to stop by and have a good read!

Melissa

Forever Foxed October 14, 2008 at 3:04 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous,  October 14, 2008 at 7:14 PM  

haha i love that cross-stitch! i've had a 6 day weekend and i haven't gotten nearly as much done as i'd hoped...story of my life.

thanks for visiting my blog! yours is fun :)

cheers,
diane

nichole October 14, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

I literally laughed out loud when I surfed into your blog and saw that photo. Love it!

Anonymous,  October 15, 2008 at 4:49 AM  

Hi! I tagged you in my blog :o)

Ravenswick October 15, 2008 at 6:53 AM  

Love your framed sign! My house is a mess too. I no longer have dust bunnies I have tumbleweeds! Oh well some day I will get to it.

Hobocamp Crafts October 15, 2008 at 8:54 AM  

I hear you! I need that tattooed on my arm! Hope you get a lot done!

Cthings October 15, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

Oh, that is a hoot! I think sometimes I can qualify for that!

Rachel February 25, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

oh my gosh i am JUST NOW seeing the blog mention as i was looking through my old etsy orders! thank you so much for the mention & i'm glad you enjoy it!!

Post a Comment