Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

My handmade baby shower invitations...

Sunday, October 26, 2008

My friend Kristen and I have been meaning to get together for days now, to work on baby shower invitations and planning. But with our busy schedules, it just hasn't worked out. Finally, yesterday Christopher (reluctantly) and I sat down at the dining room table and got busy. It took hours to finish them, but now I can finally say that they're done. All sealed up, and ready for mailing. My coworker Faith, said she felt like she was going to Mortisha's baby shower. To me, it doesn't get much better than that.

8 comments:

Hybrid Hopes October 26, 2008 at 12:44 PM  

Those look lovely! Black is perfect color for EVERYTHING!

Ms. Jessie October 26, 2008 at 5:24 PM  

I think they are awsome. and look sorta classica

Megan October 26, 2008 at 9:49 PM  

Those are so cute! I have that stamp but I've never used it, lol.

Anonymous,  October 27, 2008 at 2:12 PM  

These look great!

Anonymous,  October 29, 2008 at 11:07 AM  

I LOVE these invitations! I HATE regular pink and blue baby stuff! These are perfect for a boy or a girl.

Post a Comment