Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Happy birthday to you...

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm really terrible with birthdays. I remember the general week in which they occur, but the actual date? I've had to send a text message to my best friends mom 2 years in a row now, asking her what day Kalii's birthday fell on. And honestly, I don't even know how old she is. My Grammy just recently had a birthday last week. I sent her out a card, randomly, hoping it would mysteriously show up in her mailbox on the correct day. I was thinking it was on the 13th. Which means it was probably on the 11th or 12th. Or maybe neither. I always remember my moms birthday, my dads, my children's, my husbands... but aside from that, you're probably out of luck. To make up for my lack of phone call, and probably late arriving card, I stumbled upon and purchased this cute tea bag holder for my Grammy last night. Her name happens to be Cheryl, but I had it customized to say "Grammy". I hope she likes it...

-"Tea Time - Personalized Ceramic Tea Bag Holder", by SayYourPiece, $5.00.

PS. It wasn't on purpose that I blogged about tea twice in a row. I'm just awesome like that.

3 comments:

BeckyKay March 19, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

I am the same way!! LOL!

Needs Coffee To Live March 19, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

I'm the same way with birthdays...absolutely horrid :-) That's an awesome little tea bag plate!

Unknown March 24, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

funny. i can recall old friends' birthdays from years ago. like form elementary school. yet, i still can't remember whether my dad's b-day is may 15 or 16, despite the fact that i've slyly inquired about it numerous times. so i pull one of your moves...send a card hoping it shows up on or before the actual date.

Post a Comment