Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Gluten Free Recipe Index

Thursday, May 27, 2010


Welcome to my gluten free recipe index! I am by no means a professional chef, just a busy Mama with food on the brain. From time to time though, I luck out and come up with something rather tasty and nutritious that my family and I enjoy, and its only fair to share those recipes here with you.

Some of these recipes are from way back when, before I discovered my fructose malabsorption. Some have meat and some don't. Some are vegan some are not. Its quite the assortment, seeing as how it took years for me to really get a grip on my food allergies and intolerances.

I hope you find something you like!

-The Very Best Gluten Free Sandwich Bread, Ever

-Gluten Free Pancake, Muffin, And Baking Mix

-Cornbread (adapted from the Gluten Free Girl)

-Breakfast Berry Not-So-Crisp

-6 Layer Chocolate Peanut Butter Birthday Cake

-Sunbutter Trailmix Cookies

-Sugar Free Vegan Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

-Jumbo Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins

-Jumbo Blueberry Muffins

-Jumbo Banana Nut Muffins

-Pizza Crust

-Green Zucchini Pizza Sauce

-Thin Mint Style Cookies

-Blueberry Muffins

-7 Layer Peppermint Bark

-Brownie Rum Balls

-Vegan Pumpkin Gingerbread Pie (from complete scratch)

-Teether Biscuits For Baby

-Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken

-Reese's Peanut Butter Tofu Cheesecake

-Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte

-Broccoli Baked Potato Soup

-Pumpkin Cheesecake Pancakes

-Chocolate Peanut Butter Breakfast Cake

-Mocha Frosting

-Cookies & Cream Frosting

-Dark Chocolate Cheesecake Surprise


Older Recipes
***

-Hamburger Cupcakes and Sugar Cookie French Fries (something we made for Father's Day)

-I'm-allergic-to-everything Lasagna (Back when I could eat tomato)

-Pumpkin Bars w/ Maple Frosting (adapted from the Gluten Free Goddess)

-Peach Cobbler

-Tia's Craving Meatloaf

3 comments:

Fallon May 27, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

You seriously read my mind. I didn't know if it would be out of line to ask you to put a search of some sort on your blog just so I could search your gluten free recipies. and looky here, you just put everything in one convenient place. Thank you dearly, I'm gonna stuff my face with these!

Christina May 27, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

That zucchini pizza sauce looks DELICIOUS. And who can forget your great Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe! I will definitely be looking at more of the recipes!

Mommy Elephant Sarah May 27, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

Oh lord! Pumpkin cheesecake pancakes? Ya I'll be trying that. I wonder if it will stick to my new Star Wars molds?

And I still need to try that zucchini pizza sauce!!

Post a Comment